Homeschool Creations

Monday, November 8, 2010

Vote Now for Homeschool Blog Awards!!

Join Me at The Homeschool Post!

A HUGE thank you to all of you who nominated me for the Homeschool Blog Awards this year. I am truly blown away and THANKFUL for you all who stick around and read my ramblings. :) It is a huge honor and blessing to be nominated along side the other ladies ~ many of whom are my friends either online or in real life!

There are some amazing and wonderful blogs nominated in all of the categories, so you might want to spend some time browsing all of the blog award categories this year {there are 20 in all!}. Homeschool Creations was nominated in the following categories:

In addition, Totally Tots, a blog I co-manage with Carisa from 1+1+1=1 was nominated for Best Family or Group Blog, Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog, and Best Variety Blog! Our team has some amazing writers who were also nominated in several categories too. Apparently some of you all think that the mishaps and craziness I share on our family blog are worth a nomination in the Funniest Homeschool Blog category.

So…have fun browsing through the many blogs that have been nominated and cast some votes! Thanks again! :)

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home