Homeschool Creations

Monday, June 14, 2010

Real Quick…

I haven’t dropped off the planet…but am still basking in the glorious homeschool convention ‘glow’. {grins}

Can you believe I had my camera on my all weekend and forgot to take ONE SINGLE PICTURE??

I met Dari, one of the ladies who wrote Galloping the Globe…had much fun with Roy & Richelle from VA Soaps & Scents {making my hubby carry off a huge stash of their Lemon Verbena soap and lotion}…found some wonderful new stuff to use this upcoming year…and am feeling much refreshed.

I’ll be sharing some of my ‘finds’ with you all soon…both from curriculum and some of the workshops I did get to attend. Stay tuned!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home