Homeschool Creations

Friday, June 11, 2010

Preschool Corner ~ Blogroll Update

We’re still basking in the fact that the school year is officially done ~ which essentially means we’re playing and goofing off together!  Technically, I’m not even at home right now. I’m off at a homeschool convention with my hubby, making the rounds of the vendor halls, meeting up with some of you lovely blogging ladies ~ and getting motivated, re-energized and excited for the weeks and months to come!

ping pong ball experiment 2We’ve still been sneaking in a little learning here and there ~ science experiments, a little handwriting and art, but otherwise…it’s just been FUN! If you want a quick and fun experiment to do with your preschooler, be sure to check out the Ping Pong Air Pressure activity we did. The kids had so much fun and were playing with my blow dryer and the balls for awhile!
 

Wedgits have also been a big ol’ hit at our house this week with both of the boys {don’t miss the giveaway for Wedgits I posted yesterday}. I had also purchased a few additional resources to use with our Wedgits Starter Tote. The starter tote comes with Design Cards, so I purchased a Teacher’s Activity Guide. The design cards give the kids an example of a creation, show them what is needed to create that design ~ but it doesn’t tell them how to do it, so they have to figure it out on their own. Zachary has been flying through the cards and I love watching the little wheels in his brain turn as he tries to figure out the solutions.

IMG_4975 IMG_4989 IMG_4990

Kaleb has been enjoying them too ~ not quite the same as Zachary, but he is learning how to fit and stack the pieces together. We used the blocks to also make patterns.

Kaleb wedgits ` Kaleb wedgits 2

Updating the Preschool Corner Blogroll

If you have been linking up to the Preschool Corner, could you do me a favor and check out the Preschool Corner blogroll? If you name isn’t on the list, please leave a comment and let me know {along with your blog link} so I will be sure to add your name and link to the list!

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Please link your exact blog post here and be sure to include a link back to the Preschool Corner. I will delete any entries that do not link back to the site. Thanks for understanding. :)

 
Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home