Homeschool Creations

Friday, November 18, 2011

CAT Scans and the ER ~ Preschool Corner

I did have things to share this week, but the last few days have been a wee bit out of control and all my intentions of having time blocked off Thursday afternoon and/or evening went out the window when Kaleb fell off a stool  {5 minutes before our family pictures, mind you} and we ended up in the ER needing a CAT scan. So, we did get an ‘inside’ look at the big ol’ machine {Kaleb asked me to videotape it for Zachary…which we did for about 15 seconds to show how well he did}. After the scan, he saw some of the images on the computer ~ pretty fun {especially since it was all good!}.

photo

He now has a lovely shiner and cut that needs some healing, but fortunately nothing is broken. He also has 12 lovely stickers to show for his pain…and a mini dinosaur and rabbit. I’m sure we’ll be billed for those too {grins}.

photo

Other than that, I’ve had a yucky cold, little sleep and am having trouble holding a coherent conversation {just ask my husband}…so it might be best if I held off until another week with our week of Jesse Bear!

BUT…

I’d still love to hear what you all have been up to! Please link up your PRESCHOOL related posts below.

Note: If you haven’t read the updated guidelines for Preschool Corner, please take a moment to do so BEFORE linking up today. Thanks! :)

More Links for You

image

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! Take a minute to visit the person who linked up before you. You can read more in the updated guidelines for Preschool Corner.
 
{p.s. Linky Tools wasn’t working last night, so if you are seeing this note, please leave a comment with your link and I’ll add it when it’s up and running!}

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home