Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blogger Behave ~ Want to Love Your Blog?

Last year at the Relevant Conference, I was BLESSED beyond measure to meet Laura from 10 Million Miles. She is truly one of the sweetest and most humble women that I know. Hers is one of the blogs that I read and am challenged by consistently.

Today she launched her new ebook, Blogger Behave. And since her video clip is absolutely wonderful, I figured that I should let her do the talking!

 

I’ve been able to read her new ebook, Blogger Behave {$4.99} and am happy to recommend it. Today only though {11/1/11} you can download it for $2.50 {also available on the Kindle}. If you’ve been looking for a great resource on how to balance your time and your blogging, Blogger Behave is well worth your time!


Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit these great companies!

 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home