Homeschool Creations

Friday, October 28, 2011

Preschool Corner ~ Thanksgiving Pinterest Ideas

In gearing up for Thanksgiving {well, that just means thinking ahead!!}, I’ve been putting some of the cute ideas that I’ve found on my Pinterest boards. Since we also had much of this week off school because I am at the Relevant conference, I thought this would be a fun time to share a few of those ideas here with you all.

These are just a few of the fun ideas I’ve been gathering. Our house is going to be covered in Thanksgiving paraphernalia if I don’t stop soon!

image

Handprint Mayflower craft from Almost Unschoolers

 

image

Handprint turkey from Meet the Dubiens

 

image

Pilgrim Ships from 4 Crazy Kings

 

image

Popcorn paper bag turkey via One Charming Party

 

image

Pinecone and orange turkey leaf craft from Parenting.com

 

image

Indian Corn Button Napkin Rings via Family Fun {could be a great patterning activity!!}

You can see all of my Thanksgiving ideas on Pinterest here or just have fun browsing through the gazillion ideas there in general!

More Preschool Links

image

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.
 
 

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit these great companies!

 

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    • Hi, I just had a quick question. I am subscribed to this blog via email and thought I was via rss feed. I noticed that I am not getting your updates to my feed. Do you know if I'm doing something wrong? I tried re-subscribing and it hasn't worked. Any advice would be great!

      {Love this blog, by the way!}

      By Blogger Laura, At October 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home