Homeschool Creations

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preschool Corner ~ The Pinterest Edition

If you haven’t joined Pinterest, consider this your formal invitation! :) This has been a great tool for me to visually sort my online finds and discover some great crafts, recipes and more. Today I wanted to share a few things with you that I think you all would enjoy much and invite you to browse around.

image

Airplane clip via parents.com

We have a few birthdays coming up this month and next and two little boys that are Star Wars all.day.long. I’ve been gathering party ideas, favor finds, and some other great ideas on my Star Wars board, but here are a few favorites.

image

Light Saber Popsicle Cozy via Rips in My Jeans

image

Light Saber party napkins via Catch My Party

And with fall now here, it’s time to start planning some fun fall activities. I’ve been gathering ideas on my Fall Theme board and cannot WAIT to do some of them with the kids!

image

You know these acorns treats from Little Nummies are the cutest, don’t you?

My favorite find today ~ this colored pumpkin seed mosaic from Our Little Nature Nest. Oh…I would scoop pumpkin guts to do this!!

image

Don’t let me stop you from browsing around. There are some great ladies on Pinterest sharing their great finds ~ it’s a virtual bulletin board chocked full of great ideas!

More Preschool Links

image

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.
 

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home