Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Astronaut and Space Beginning Sound Cards

Although I shared our Astronaut Preschool Pack earlier, Kaleb loved the beginning sound cards that I made for another preschool pack…so I made a set to go along with the Astronaut Preschool Pack.

Astronaut collage

I laminated the cards and put them on a jump ring {keychain ring} and Kaleb is using a dry erase marker to circle the letter that the picture starts with. Words in this set include: astronaut, star, moon buggy, helmet, gloves, moon, rocket, and flag.

Download the set by clicking on the graphic above or by visiting the Astronaut Preschool printables page.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home