Homeschool Creations

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Coming Up in April 2011 {and my goal for the month}

A thank you to our sponsors this month ~ and some new ones to share with you all!

Apologia Press
 

Apologia has teamed with Summit Ministries to bring you the "What We Believe" Series, an outstanding way to teach your child the essential beliefs of the Christian faith, but it’s so much more!

My Grafico Clip Art
 
My Grafico has become my ‘go-to’ site to find clip art for my recent Preschool Packs. Their graphics and clip art packs are unique AND affordable ~ a great combination!
 
 
Alpha Omega offers affordable homeschool curriculum for grades PreK-12. During the month of April you can take an additional 20% everything on the Alpha Omega site!
 

Time 4 Learning

Time 4 Learning is a convenient, online homeschool curriculum that combines education with interactive fun for grades PreK-8th. Time4Learning offers each child their own learning path, with animated lessons, unit assessments, and integrated printable worksheets for reinforcement.

 
Speekee is designed so that children can learn Spanish in their own time and at their own pace. Best of all, your first two weeks are FREE!l
 
 

Kelly Kits are designed to encourage creativity & teach art. Each kit has ten unique activities that cover the five art disciplines: painting, drawing, sculpting, printmaking, & collage.

My Goal for the month of April…

We have slowly, but surely, been getting back into our normal school routine. Next week should kick it up another notch as we add a bit more into our days, but the kids have been doing great and Laurianna just finished up her math program for this year and will start on the next level!

During the month of April I’m hoping to wrap up a few more Preschool Packs that I’ve been working on and now that we’re back in our school routine get myself back into my schedule and stick to it. I know that it seems like something that shouldn’t be a big deal at times, but it really helps me focus on the things that I need to do when I budget my time.

I pulled my schedule out, re-organized it a bit and have been flipping back through my copy of Tell Your Time What to Do by Amy Lynn Andrews. This weekend I’ll be wrapping up a few things I was working on and get back into the groove of time budgeting.

Ahhh…typing it out just makes me feel better! I’d also like to finish one book that I’m reading by Sally Clarkson, Seasons of a Mother’s Heart. I’d also like to put a good dent in my reading pile…but I have a feeling I’ll be slightly sidetracked once the nice weather hits and I have a chance to start working in our garden beds!

What’s one thing that you really want to do this month?

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home