Homeschool Creations

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Transportation Preschool Pack ~ Spanish Version

Transportation Preschool Pack Button copy

One of my readers emailed and asked if I would consider putting together a Spanish version of the Transportation Preschool Pack. Since she was super gracious and sent me all of the vocabulary, I pulled it together and uploaded it today.

Here’s a peek at how the Spanish version looks:

Transportation Preschool Pack Part 1 SPANISH 1Transportation Preschool Pack Part 2 SPANISH 2Transportation Preschool Pack Part 2 SPANISH 3Transportation Preschool Pack Part 2 SPANISH 4

You can download both versions {English and Spanish} of the Transportation Preschool Pack on my website.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home