Homeschool Creations

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mapping China Printable

When I first started doing our geography studies, I didn’t know how many people I would eventually be sharing my files with. For the first few countries we studied in Asia, there were no mapping projects created to go along with them.

Several of you have emailed me asking if I either had them available or could pull them together. I’m slowly working through them {and will be posting Israel, Russia, and Korea soon!}, but posted a map notebooking page for China in case you all are interested! Just click on the thumbnail image below to download a copy.

Mapping China

The rest of my printables for the continent of Asia, including the country of China, can be found on my Asia Notebooking Printables page.

Here’s a quick peek at some of the other FREE geography lesson plans and geography printables that I have created:

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home