Homeschool Creations

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Juggling Time Online ~ The Homeschool Village

Web

Although the internet can be an amazing resource, there are times when it can be a struggle to balance online time with everyday tasks. My trip to Relevant in October provided a great resource for me to schedule my time ~ Amy Andrew's ebook Tell Your Time What to Do. Since then, I have worked MUCH harder at budgeting my time…and sticking to that budget!

Have you struggled balancing blogging, blogs, the internet vs. family? What have been things that have helped you out? Other moms on the the Homeschool Village panel are sharing their tips and suggestions for balancing online time and have some. Be sure to stop over The Homeschool Village and read more here.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home