Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meeting Blog Friends

Last week I had the chance to meet Heidi from Reviews & Reflections when she was driving through my area. Heidi heads up the Homeschool Crew, the review group that I was a part of for the last two years.

Her daughter Ashley was along for the trip and took a picture of the two of us before we had to say goodbye {and Ashley is just as sweet as her mom}.

image

So good to finally meet her in real life ~ and put a personality, smile and more to the emails that go back and forth between us. :) Now we just need to figure out a time to get together again so I can meet all of her crew too!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home