Homeschool Creations

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Melissa and Doug SALE!!

Barnes & Noble is having a HUGE sale right now on all of their Melissa and Doug toys ~ 45% off with free shipping when you hit $25. Thanks so much to one of my readers that sent me this heads up ~ because she knows how much I love Melissa and Doug toys!!

image           image

Many of the toys and puzzles that we’ve used during our Tot School and Preschool Corner time are included in the sale! I’m browsing the selection of stuff right now and finding some great deals, so I wanted to pass the info along to you…before I snag too much!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home