Homeschool Creations

Saturday, September 12, 2009

They are Fixed!!

Thanks so much to Stephanie for letting me known that the codes/images weren't working right for the buttons you all can grab and link back here!

I have the problem fixed {apparently the main button for my blog was showing up as the one for the Preschool Corner.}.


If you would like to link to my blog, feel free to copy the code below.



If you would like to link to the Preschool Corner, feel free to copy the code below.



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home