Homeschool Creations

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Geography Games and Activities

Check out my latest article at Heart of the Matter Online ~ all about geography activities and ideas for your kids!




  • we love geography and the more hands on the better. Off to read your article:-)

    By Blogger Toni, At August 20, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

  • Jolanthe,

    I listed you as a homeschool mom who knocks my socks off in my recommended list of homeschool mom bloggers.

    I can send you the link, I didn't want to spam your blog with it here in the comment section.

    By Blogger Sisterlisa, At August 20, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home