Homeschool Creations

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Preschool Corner: A Little Late


Sorry that this is a little late in getting up. Blogger was giving me some issues and decided not to save all I had been working on...so I had to start all over again.

Next week I will be posting some more printables that I'm working on but meanwhile this week was spent traveling to visit Rick's family and also having company here with us.

Which is to say...not much in the tangible "Hey, look what we did for school this week!"

I've been meaning to share some links that I enjoy searching, so here are some fun resources for you:
  • No Time for Flashcards ~ Allie is a full-time mom who worked with preschoolers prior to her mommy days. She posts some fun and great ideas on her blog.
  • First School ~ craft ideas, lesson plans and so much to sort through
  • PreKinders ~ lessons are sorted by theme, topic, etc...cute site!
  • Preschool Express ~ Jean Warren's site has some great and amazing resources!
  • Little Giraffes ~ math, alphabet, center ideas and more...
  • It's Storytime ~ the site is broken down by theme and has book suggestions and lesson plans to help you out.
  • Everything Preschool ~ one of my favorite sites. :) Themes, lesson plans, craft pages, coloring pages...and so much more!
  • ABC and 123 ~ a newer site but it is chocked full of information and they love your input too! Katie and Katie have some great giveaways going on this summer too!
If you have any sites that you really enjoy, leave a comment with the link or link to it in your Preschool Corner post! We can all use more resources!

About the Preschool Corner:

The Preschool Corner is a place for us to share the ideas we are using during our "preschool time" with our kids. You can join in the fun and record what you are doing in your house. Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below (if you have questions feel free to ask). Be sure to link back to this blog post so that your readers can find some other great ideas too!

The guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Share what you've been doing in your house this week!

Photobucket





Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • These look like some great sites Jolanthe. A couple of months back I forwarded a link to your blog to our homeschooling support group. We have a lot of Mom's with preschoolers. Sorry about Blogger giving you problems. My husband has had a few of those as well with blogger, and it is really frustrating when all your efforts disappear into thin air. Thanks for these wonderful helps!

    By Blogger Kathy, At July 19, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

  • Thanks for the links. I always hate it too when Blogger crashes on me. I am thinking of installing LiveWriter, so I don't have to rely on Blogger that much.

    By Blogger Natalie PlanetSmarty, At July 20, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

  • Thanks so much for linking to my site (PreKinders)! I LOVE your printables-- in fact, I just blogged about them. Thanks for sharing your great ideas!
    --Karen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home