Preschool Corner: A Little Late
Sorry that this is a little late in getting up. Blogger was giving me some issues and decided not to save all I had been working on...so I had to start all over again.
Next week I will be posting some more printables that I'm working on but meanwhile this week was spent traveling to visit Rick's family and also having company here with us.
Which is to say...not much in the tangible "Hey, look what we did for school this week!"
I've been meaning to share some links that I enjoy searching, so here are some fun resources for you:
- No Time for Flashcards ~ Allie is a full-time mom who worked with preschoolers prior to her mommy days. She posts some fun and great ideas on her blog.
- First School ~ craft ideas, lesson plans and so much to sort through
- PreKinders ~ lessons are sorted by theme, topic, etc...cute site!
- Preschool Express ~ Jean Warren's site has some great and amazing resources!
- Little Giraffes ~ math, alphabet, center ideas and more...
- It's Storytime ~ the site is broken down by theme and has book suggestions and lesson plans to help you out.
- Everything Preschool ~ one of my favorite sites. :) Themes, lesson plans, craft pages, coloring pages...and so much more!
- ABC and 123 ~ a newer site but it is chocked full of information and they love your input too! Katie and Katie have some great giveaways going on this summer too!
About the Preschool Corner:
The guidelines can be found here if you need them.
Share what you've been doing in your house this week!
Labels: Preschool Corner