Homeschool Creations

Friday, July 10, 2009

Preschool Corner: Vacation Version

This week has been a whirlwind of activity while we were packing up to travel to visit grandparents and traveling. So there was nothing done.

Other than reading. And enjoying the beautiful weather. And swimming. Or the children's museum.

Nothing but fun...and what might actually be considered a 'break' from school. A new concept for summer, I know. :)

While we're traveling I'm hauling along planning materials to work on next year's plans. Now that I've officially finished printing off my planner I can start the REAL fun! Since we're going to be using workboxes, I've been having fun making forms and pulling together ideas for those in the upcoming year.

But don't let my sitting back and {semi} resting hold you back! Please, please, please share what you all are doing! I have loved visiting your blogs and meeting all you ladies that are new to joining up each week! Link away!

About the Preschool Corner:

The Preschool Corner is a place for us to share the ideas we are using during our "preschool time" with our kids. You can join in the fun and record what you are doing in your house. Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below (if you have questions feel free to ask). Be sure to link back to this blog post so that your readers can find some other great ideas too!

The guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Share what you've been doing in your house this week!



Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home