Homeschool Creations

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cleaning Help with Toddlers




The lesson from Get Real With God: The Little Red Hen about allowing your kids to help was a good reminder for me. My son likes to take the broom from me and help me sweep, even if it's in the opposite direction of where I just swept. It has been getting easier for me to just let it go and realize that he thinks he is being helpful and is trying to learn what I am doing by imitating me.... {Read more at the Totally Tots blog}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home