Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Geo Puzzles ~ I'll Buy Them All...


I do believe that I have a new favorite toy in our house. Our kids love to do puzzles and this little gem has added a touch of 'education' into the mix.

And if the truth be told, I'm learning something at the same time.

I've been eyeing this particular GeoPuzzle Europe for a few weeks and wavered back and forth on ordering it. Should I? Shouldn't I?

Let me tell you, I'm about ready to plop the whole lot of them into my cart and checkout.

But I'm pacing myself. 'Cause I'm disciplined like that. haha.


The Geo Puzzles are so worth it! They run about $15 apiece with free shipping (I put them in my left sidebar widget for you to see). We bought the one that focuses on Europe, since that's the continent we're studying, and many of the pieces are shaped like the individual countries. The puzzle pieces also includes the names of the countries and their capitals along with any major bodies of water. The girls are having a great time with them and learning exactly how the countries all fit together.

Although I haven't bought them all (yet), I do have some of the others in my cart now. Waiting patiently until we start studying those continents.

If I last that long.


Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Here ya go again, giving me something else I wanna buy! We are way to much alike!!! I'll be watching my amazon account to see if anyone buys ALL of them at once :) ha ha! You better too, cuz now I want them all, I am a geography tools junkie. Probably because I hardly remember aything from my own education and I SO want my kids to know it all in this subject!

    :) Carisa

    By Blogger Carisa, At February 4, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

  • we love puzzles!!! love your blog layout too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 4, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

  • Glad you love them too! We've got 2 so far... I love your diary of your globe trotting! My son loves Geography :)

    By Blogger Jedda, At June 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home