Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

In the Throes

I am in the midst of planning for next year. And our house does appear as though a bomb has gone off.

It's driving me crazy, but I am truly having fun! I'll be posting soon some of the things that I am making to start our year off ("mini-offices" for the kids), some of the things we are planning, and also the homeschool planner that I am working on for some friends.

Overwhelmed is a great word to describe my feelings at the moment - but also excited. So much to do and so little time to do it all in.

1 Comments:

  • I just discovered your homeschooling blog tonight and I'm so glad I found you! I've been to your home blog many times for Tiny Talk Tuesday. I'm excited to subscribe to your feed and read more! You have such great ideas and thanks for taking the time to share them with others!

    By Blogger Sincerely Anna, At July 7, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home