Homeschool Creations

Sunday, April 13, 2008

4 Weeks and Counting...

Only 4 more weeks of school left. The kids are excited. I'm excited....and actually excited for a break so that I can start planning next year's curriculum. :) Sad, but true. I'm ready to move on and start working on something fresh.

Co-op is officially finished - just one more "special" program in a few weeks, but otherwise our Fridays are now free too.

We are going to fit in a few more lapbooks though too before the end of the year, since during these last few weeks the girl's load is getting a little lighter. They are happy to hear that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home