Homeschool Creations

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Gift of Inspiration

“Each of our children has been given a specific personality and a particular set of circumstances that will give shape to God’s purpose for his or her life.”

~ Sally Clarkson, Ministry of Motherhood, p. 66

The problem for me frequently lies in the fact that I get so caught up in the little stuff, the day-to-day things of raising kids and running a household that I fail to see the ‘bigger purpose’ in my role as a mother. Yes, there are always going to be things that have to be done in our house and in educating our children, but it is so easy to get distracted!!

Read more here….

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home