Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Homeschool Blog Awards ~ Nominations are Open

imageI’m sure by now that you’re all aware that nominations have started for the 6th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards. There are twenty different categories that you can nominate your favorite homeschool blogs for and help spread the word about them ~ and give them a little encouragement.

I haven’t finished up my nominations quite yet ~ that’s my goal for today. Just wanted to encourage you all to head over and put some votes in for the blogs that you love to visit. Have fun nominating!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home