Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Homeschool Village ~ Refreshment

Homeschool Village

This week for the Homeschool Village Blog Hop the question is…

What do you - homeschool mom - do to get refreshed for the next school year?

When this post goes up, I will be doing one of my favorite things to renew and refocus ~ homeschool convention! Aimlessly wandering vendor halls…browsing used curriculum…catching up with friends…and getting excited about the upcoming school year and the curriculum that we’re using. That is truly one of my FAVORITE things to do. This year my hubby is heading along for the ride ~ I don’t really think he understands my frame of mind and focus when I am there…but he’s about to find out! :)

Last year I also took a two-day trip with some friends {technically we called it a ‘planning weekend’}…and while there was planning involved, there was also a lot of laughter and fun too ~ something that every mommy needs more than once in awhile! One of my friends moved away this year, but I’m hoping that somehow, some way I’ll be able to get away for a few days again just to get a ton of our year’s planning out of the way so that I can take a deep breath and relax.

Not that I overplan or anything….

Don’t forget to visit Stef at Layton Family Joy and visit some of the other ladies that are sharing their ‘refreshment’ ideas. The post will be going up on Thursday…so technically this week I’m a little early!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home