Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: Favorite Things



This week's meme at Homeschool Blog Awards is "Favorite Things". We were given a start of things to work with, so here goes with mine!


Magazines/Carnivals

Freebie sites

Forums/Book Clubs

Blog Help Sites

Kid sites - oh, my...too many to share, but here are some of my most recent favorites - my sidebar has a full list of my favorites

Memes - these might be ones that I participate in using my other blog No Ordinary Moments

Forums

Family Blogs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home