Indoor S’mores Recipe
Sometimes you want to have a little outdoor fun, but the weather doesn’t cooperate with your plans. Time to move it indoors!
The weather was rainy and building a campfire in our backyard a bit out of the question, so we pulled out all the ingredients for s’mores and put them together in our oven for a little yummy indoor camping fun.
- graham crackers
- chocolate bars
- baking sheet
If your kids are anything like mine, they are going to want every last morsel of food available…
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Put half of the graham cracker on a cookie sheet. Top with a square of chocolate.
3. Place a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker.
4. Bake until the marshmallows are puffy and golden ~ between 3 and five minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and top with the other half of the graham cracker and squish them together to make your s’more.
Labels: Preschool Corner