Homeschool Creations

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Planning Your Homeschool Year

As you get ready to plan for the upcoming homeschool year, here are a few ways that we organize our things and plan in our house. Just a few ideas to get the ideas going in your head!

~ Inside My Homeschool Binder ~ I print off my planner each year and store it in a 3 ring binder along with a bunch of other helps.

~ My Weekly Homeschool Planner ~ the planner that I use and love. :)

~ How We’re Using the Workbox System ~ we use a grid with picture cards rather than strips. Lots of links and free printables for you all to use!

~ Organizing School Paperwork ~ here’s how I organize our yearly schoolwork and sort it

~ Calendar and Morning Board ~ a little hands-on learning to start our day off

~ Mini Office Lapbook ~ a one-stop place for the kids to have some of their easy {and repeat} questions answered

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home