Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekly Homeschool Planner Affiliate Program

Weekly Homeschool
Planner

If you are using the Weekly Homeschool Planner and love it, or if you are a homeschooling mom that just wants to help spread the news of the planner and earn a little extra income, you can now sign up as an affiliate of the Weekly Homeschool Planner. When someone that you refer purchases a planner, you'll earn 25% of the sale!

I’ve set up an affiliate program through e-junkie and explain more about it on my Weekly Homeschool Planner Affiliate Page. There are a variety of graphics that you can grab and use on your website or blog. If there is a specific size you’d like {and don’t see}, let me know and I can put one together for you.

The web page I put together has detailed instructions on how to find your affiliate code and how to link so you get credit for referrals that you make. I am so thankful for you all and your help in letting others know about my Weekly Homeschool Planner

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home