Homeschool Creations

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Preschool Packs ~ Free Preschool Printables

Many of you may see the Preschool Packs that I post on my blog, but based on some of the comments that I get at times {or that Carisa from 1+1+1=1 receives}, you may have missed some of the packs that Carisa and I have put together and shared over the past year and more.

While many of the Preschool Packs have been put together by either one of us, Carisa and I are beginning to create some that will go-along with each other’s, similar to the Bird Preschool Pack we recently both worked on. I am truly beyond blessed to have Carisa not only as an online friend, but as a real-life, love-her-to-death friend. Neither us of ever imagined that a few comments back and forth blogging would produce such a deep and continually growing friendship.

On my Preschool Pack webpage I have buttons for the packs that I’ve created, as well as Carisa’s…not to confuse you all, but so you all can easily find a theme that you may be looking for without having to search too far!! Anything that makes life easier works for me!

AND, so you all can see what we already have shared and some of the fun packs coming up, here’s a look at all of the packs {in ABC order} in one place. :) You can always look on my main Preschool Pack webpage or Carisa’s main Preschool Pack webpage for updates too!

Click on any of the buttons below to go to that Preschool Pack page.

image  image  image

 image  image  image

  image  image  image

  image  image  image

  image  image  image

  image  image

 

Coming Soon!!!

These are packs that we have in the works and hope to share with you soon!

image  image  image

  Peter Pan Preschol Pack Button  image  image 

image

And don’t forget to check out these three sites too ~ they all offer some fun preschool packs too!

m7x4rl Photobucket  mombutton

Hope that helps you all out some…and if there is something that you are REALLY wanting to see in a Preschool Pack, leave a comment and let us know!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home