Homeschool Creations

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Letter E is up for Preschool Corner!

I pulled together my post on the Letter E for the Preschool Corner. You can find the post here (buried back in my October posts). There's a part of me that just needs to have this all chronological...it's a quirk of mine. :)

Slowly, but surely, I'm catching up on the past posts that are mixed in with our geography posts. As I finish separating them out, I am posting the links in the sidebar too - only F, G, and H to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home