Homeschool Creations

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Break Week and Reading

It’s always good when I take a look at the plans that I made at the beginning of the year. Especially, when those plans include a week-long break that starts today.

Ahhh….the fun we will have. :)

The kids and I just started reading Gregor the Overlander series by Suzanne Collins and they are also anxious to rack up as many reading hours as they can to earn a free ticket to Six Flags.

In case you missed the post on my Facebook page, the Six Flags: Read to Success program is open to homeschoolers!! You have to register and each child needs to read 6 hours before March 1st ~ but you still have time. So, if you live within 250 miles from a Six Flags, sign up and download the forms.

We’ll be cuddling up on the couch to finish up the last few hours of reading {although certain children have already managed to finish up their allotted time}. I will have some other fun posts this week still, including a giveaway, so stay tuned!!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit these great companies!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home