Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Bit Scarce the Next Few Weeks…

With Christmas coming this week and our family taking a break from school, I’ll be a bit scarce around the blog world. There will be an occasional post, but we’ll be spending time enjoying Christmas together and then gearing up for the next school quarter.

There is lots of planning, printing and creating to do for the next few months and I need to focus on getting it all together. I also have some books in my stash that I want to focus on reading as we gear up for the rest of the school year.

I pray you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your family and are able to rest and enjoy your time together!!


Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit these great companies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home