Homeschool Creations

Monday, April 19, 2010

Website Update: Printables for Africa

For those of you who have been waiting, I will be posting our lesson plans for the remaining countries we studied in Africa ~ but I just uploaded all of the printables that I made to go along with our studies!

The lesson plans will be following in the next few weeks, but feel free to browse the Africa page on my website! I added map and flag printables for the following countries:

  • Kenya
  • Morocco
  • South Africa
  • Tanzania

Enjoy and have fun learning!

1 Comments:

  • Thank you so much. Our family is trying to plan a medical mission trip to Kenya & it will be wonderful to "preview" the country with the kids.

    By Blogger Amy, At April 20, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home