Homeschool Creations

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-Changes....

In the next few days, you might notice things changing around a little bit here.

Hopefully not disappearing as I heed my own advice and BACKUP my template before doing anything {ahem} blog-threatening.

Just know that you are still in the same place. Same blog.

You're just hanging out with someone who apparently has nothing better to do with her free time than fiddle with html and hope for the best.

Hang in there!

Photobucket

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home