Homeschool Creations

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tot School ::32::


~ Kaleb is 33 months ~

While our overall week has an 'idea' or overall plan, I think that many of you would be surprised to actually be in our house and see how that week actually plays out.

There are times that I have great ideas and plans and things don't work and go along with my plans. At all.

And you know what? That is fine!

This last week I have one picture of Kaleb playing and in all honesty there was little more done that I would qualify as focused time on him. One.



No pictures of the endless time pushing him on the swing.

Reading the same books over and over again.

Cuddling. Laughing. Giggling.

So while there may not be much to check off on my 'list' I'm really okay with that. Really.


Don't forget to visit Carissa at 1+1+1=1 for some more Tot School posts.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home