Homeschool Creations

Monday, May 11, 2009

Which Preschool Printables Next?

I'd like your input. Seriously!!

I have a bunch of different ideas swimming around in my head for preschool printables {similar to the consonant cards and color matching cards that I made a bit ago}.

BUT too many choices make me crazy and I'm not sure where to start ~ that's where you all come in!

What would you like to see next?

~ Fruits and Vegetables {pictures and names to match up}
~ Number matching cards {numbers and counting dots}
~ Shapes {basic shapes and items that are in that same shape. i.e. circle/clock}
~ Body parts and words

I have some ideas for older children too {Roman numerals and fractions} so stay tuned for those too! Leave a comment or use the little poll to the top right and let me know what you want!

Photobucket

5 Comments:

  • Oh, I vote for numbers! Numerals, number words, dots, if I can place my custom order. ;-) I know that my niece is finally starting to recognize the numbers, but it's taken awhile. Also, fwiw, it's hard to find those type of matching cards that go past ten. (hint, hint)

    Did you ever notice how you can't throw things at people through your computer? ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

  • I agree with numbers, especially anything beyond number 10!

    I have a question...I use your site very often for homeschool helps, so first, thank you so much for all of the detailed info, printouts and so forth you make readily available. You are a lifesaver!! Now for the question, do you use a math curriculum for your 4 year old? I just started homeschooling and cannot decide what to use for my just turned 4 year old. He is definitely beyond the Abeka 4K I purchased so I welcome your advice! One more question:-), what about phonics/reading programs? I am hearing so much about 100 Easy Lessons and Explode the Code.

    Thank you, Thank you for all you do!
    Susana
    customblog@gmail.com

    By Blogger Susana, At May 11, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

  • oops! I vote for veggies & fruits or body parts...those aren't as easy to come by.

    By Blogger Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, At May 12, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

  • i vote for number matching cards:>

    By Blogger Frenchell, At May 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

  • Numbers definately!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 12, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home