Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where We're Going...

If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that I generally write a weekly post {I said generally...not always!} about the country we've been studying and the resources that we've used along our trip.

In case you are interested (and in no particular order), here's a list of the countries that we will finish studying this school year/summer and also next year's list...just in case you want to follow behind and enjoy the planning I've already done {grins}. Since we only have about 5 weeks left of school, we'll obviously be carrying over into the summer...but that's OK! :) This isn't necessarily the order we will be studying (I haven't gotten that far ahead in my plans yet) and there may be other countries added into the mix, we'll just have to see how it works out.

For the rest of this year:

Germany
Italy
Spain
France

Late summer/next year:

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Kenya
Morocco
Nigeria
Egypt
The Arctic
Brazil
Venezuela
Peru
Argentina
Mexico
Canada


Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • one of the first years we homeschooled, we went around the world studying each country. I wanted my kids to put the world they know in perspective. It was a really fun series :)

    By Blogger Noel, At April 7, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

  • I'll be anxiously awaiting France, since that's the country we'll be studying for our homeschool group's Around the World Day next fall.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 7, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

  • Wow! I didn't know home school is fun...the countries to visit is interesting! Really great!

    By Anonymous Print Banners, At April 8, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

  • Hi! Just found your blog recently...we are only a few months into homeschooling but I love the idea of 'learning the world' My kids are all under 5 yrs old, but I still think they would love it.

    My only question is...what kinds of songs do you sing and where do you find them?

    By Blogger Magz, At April 8, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home